Friday 1 June 2012

May Favourites

Hello Lovelies!

My first favourites post...oh the excitement of it all!..and the promptness of it! 1st day of June and look at me all prepared!

Anyways...I shall get on with it!


So these are my favourites!

1. Garnier Summer Body. 
This is a gradual self tan...and I've never really gotten along with these sorts of products (picture lots of streaks and one frustrated person!) but this one is amazing! It smells delish and has not streaked on me once..*touch wood*

2. Soap & Glory Flake Away
This stuff is a miracle worker! It leaves my skin super soft and ready for tan!..plus it smells like Miss Dior Cherie which I adore!!

3. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
I got this as a sample when I ordered my Cleanse and Polish..and what a little beauty this turned out to be! It just leaves my skin feeling & looking amazing when used in conjunction with the Cleanse & Polish and I'm thinking another order from Liz Earle will be made shortly!

4. Argan Oil
My friend gave this to me not too long ago after raving about how much her hair has improved from using it...and oh my. It has worked wonders on my poor frazled mess I call my hair. I even put it on my hair extentions and it worked a treat.

5. Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
This blush looks absolutely TERRIFYING in the pan...but fear not! When applied it gives the most gorgeous colour and I have worn this practically every day this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment