Thursday 7 April 2016

Inglot HD Lip Tint Matte | 17


You know he's a keeper when he's goes into Inglot to try and get the lipstick you wanted for your birthday. He did good, and got the exact colour I was drying to try from the new Inglot HD lip tint collection. As soon as I seen these appearing on Snapchat and on people's blogs I fell in love with it instantly and knew this was the colour I had to try. So after weeks of seeing people rave about them online, I was lucky enough to get one of them for my Birthday. The shade that I received was #17. 

This was the more brown-nude of the collection and the one that alot of people seemed to go for. I haven't tried a big selection of liquid lipsticks, so I don't have a whole pile to compare this one to. This lipstick goes on super opaque with first application. I found I only needed one layer of product to coat the whole lip. It dries matte almost instantly, but you do have a little bit of time to work with the product before it sets. Once it does set, it is definitely a matte finish but it is not an uncomfortable matte. It still has a little bit of give to it so you don't feel like your lips have completely dried up.

This has withstood a whole days worth of eating, drinking and talking. I put this on at 7am on a work day and it still looked perfect at the end of the day. There were some slight signs of wear around the edges but nothing major enough that you would need to top it up. Inglot have such an amazing collection of shades in this line so it will be easy to find a colour to suit you. 


The HD Matte Lip Tints are available to buy online here with such an amazing range of colours.

1 comment:

  1. This shade is totally up my street! Definitely going to pick this up:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete