Saturday 4 April 2015

Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm


You will have already seen this product mentioned in my March Beauty Favourites, and I felt it was only right to dedicate a whole blog post to it as I have loved it so much since I got it and have used it so much. It is the All Bright Radiance Balm from the Boots Botanics range. I am such a massive fan of the Botanics range anyway. I love the Cleansing Balm, the toner and the wipes (oops!) The brand is so amazing for the price and it's really easy to get hold of in Boots. I had seen a lot of reviews and Instagram posts about the latest release from the brand which was the Radiance balm. Since I am always on the hunt for anything that will give my skin a healthy glow, I thought I would pick it up to give it a go. At the time I bought it, it was on offer at half price so it only worked out at something like €4- so really I couldn't not try it!

This is one of those amazing multi-use products that does a bit of everything! I have been putting it on underneath my foundation everyday for a very subtle glow. It sinks in so quickly and does not affect the application of my foundation on top of it. For my more matte finish foundations I have been adding a drop of this to them and just mixing it all together, it sheers out the foundation while adding some radiance to the face. The final way I have been using this is as a regular highlighter and applying it to the tops of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose. 


The main thing I like about this product is that it does not have any glitter or shimmer in it at all. When applied it has an iridescent shine to it, so it gives you that much coveted glow without looking like a disco-ball! So if you are on the hunt for a new highlighter that is not too in your face, I would thoroughly recommend you give this a go! For the price you really can't go wrong! Available online here.


2 comments:

  1. I love the Botanics range so much and I think I'll pick this up next! Great review :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds lovely, I can never resist a product that gives you a glow :) x

    Kat from Blushing Rose

    ReplyDelete