Tuesday 26 June 2012

L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer

Hello Lovelies,
I just wanted to share with you a product that I have been loving lately!..and it is the L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer.


My mum actually bought this in New York when she went there in March but she never used it...so I selflessly took the poor thing in and gave it a home.
I absolutely love primers..I think that they are essential if you expect or want your make up to last a long time. But this one is different to any that I have tried before..It has a very watery consistency but it left my skin feeling so hydrated compared to alot of others that I have tried that have dried my skin out.
It is marketed to give you a glowy completion and you can mix it into your foundation to give yourself a healthy glow or I used a tiny bit of it as a highlighter on my brow bone. 


One thing I would say about this primer is that it does create alot of flash-back...so I wouldn't recommend this for the likes of your wedding day or a special occasion where there would be alot of pictures taken...We all want to avoid that ghost face look!

It is available online HERE or from L'oreal stands.

X

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I've had my eye on this for a while now!! Does it make your skin look luminated? I presume thats what the 'lumi' stands for? Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes your skin look lovely and glow-y..its sooo pretty on! xx

      Delete
  2. really want to try this, looking for a highlight/something that brightens my skin up! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lovely..I may cry when I run out of it!

      Delete
  3. I wouldnt mind trying this tbh! I need something to keep my make up fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect to make us all look a little bit more awake on a Monday morning! ;) x

      Delete