Friday 2 November 2012

NOTD - Models Own Boogie Nights


Hello Lovelies! 

I just wanted to write a quick post to show you my nails today! As you know I went on abit of a nail polish buying spree awhile ago and picked up one of the Models Own Mirrorball collection polishes. 

The one I picked was Boogie Nights. I thought that this would be the one I would get the most wear out of because I don't normally wear green or blue polishes so I thought purple was the way to go!

Getting this nail polish to work for me was alot harder than I originally thought! I couldn't find a good base colour to go with it for ages. I thought it looked slightly messy on top of lighter colours and alot of the darker ones just over-shadowed it and you couldn't see the glitter at all.

Eventually on a nail-wheel I paired it with Natural Collection's Cosmic Crush and I actually really liked it! I've had this on my nails all week and I love how it looks! (Also please excuse my little stumps of nails...I broke three nails over the weekend so decided to chop them all...tear!)

What do you think of this pairing? 



6 comments:

  1. Such a pity this was hard to work with because it's so pretty looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :( I just put it on over Models Own Utopia and it looks pretty good too! xx

      Delete
  2. It looks really good, like the glitter chunks are suspended in a jelly!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is so nice!! I love the look of it :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete