Thursday 17 July 2014

What to buy using your No.7 Vouchers


I love seeing that the No.7 Vouchers have come out again, and have been known to buy something completely unnecessary to get my hands on one..yes I am that bad! So I though I would pull together a short list of the things I would recommend you spend your No. 7 vouchers on!


Instant Radiance Highlighter // €8.95 with Voucher
You all know about my feelings for this little stick of goodness, I could even stretch to say that this is my favourite highlighter of all time...(big statement, I know!) It is basically a cream highlighter in stick form. Perfect for just throwing in your make-up bag, it won’t take up too much space and it is a great size for travelling also! This gives the most gorgeous glow to the skin, I just use my fingers to apply a little bit to the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose and on my cupids bow. It gives a gorgeous highlighted look to the skin without looking glittery or false. If you loved the Jemma Kidd All over Radiance Cream get your hands on this!


Lash Impact Mascara // €13.50 with Voucher
First off look at the packaging on this beauty! I am a massive fan of the No.7 mascaras in general- I loved the Exquisite Curl one years ago that is since discontinued…sob! This mascara is fantastic for both volumising and lengthening. It is a very black mascara also so it really does give the false lash effect that we all crave! The thing I love most about this mascara is that it stays put until you want to take it off. I always reach for it if I know I have a long day at work or if I’m going to be out and about and wont get a chance to top up my make up through out the day.


Stay Perfect Super Light Foundation // €14.95 with Voucher
This is my go-to foundation for everyday where I want to look like I have made an effort but don't feel like putting the work in. This gives decent coverage while still feeling nice and light on the skin. It just sinks in to give a gorgeous natural, your skin but better finish. It lasts really well throughout the day on me and I am so bad at topping up my base through out the day most of the time. It has been compared to Chanel's Vita Lumiere Aqua and while I do see some similarities I wouldn't say it is an exact dupe for it. 


Overnight Radiance Boost // €14.25 with Voucher
I have raved about this before, in my opinion I think that this is a similar idea to the Alpha H Liquid Gold, now I have never tried that so I can't say if it is an exact dupe but it's definitely worth a go if your thinking on splurging on the Alpha H version but your not sure how your skin will react! Basically it is a chemical exfoliator which gently works away at the top layer of skin to reveal a healthier, brighter layer underneath. So while you sleep this works overnight and when you wake up in the morning you have a gorgeous glow to your skin. I use this once a week, or more if I feel my skin is looking particularly dull. 



Protect & Perfect Advance Serum // €24 with Voucher
So this is No.7's new baby. We have all heard the rave reviews about the original Protect & Perfect serum which had people queueing outside Boots for, and this is the sequel to that! So those beauties over at No.7 took their star product and made it even better. I won't get too much into the science of the product but basically it is all down to an ingredient called Matrixyl 3000 Plus (how very fancy sounding) It also contains Salicylic acid which helps prevent break outs! They have tested this on hundreds of women and almost all of them seen  a difference in their skin in just 2 weeks. I am working on a full review of this product so I won't go on too much about this but trust me ladies..its a good one! 

So those are my top picks from the No.7 counter! Let me know if what your favourites are and if you will be picking up any of these beauties the next time you're in Boots! 


10 comments:

  1. This is such a helpful post thank you so much!
    I've received so many of these vouchers and never know what to use them on so often end up letting them expire.
    Now I can't wait to grab my hands on another to buy some of these products!

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the highlighter! I am going to keep my eyes peeled for a voucher, as I've been meaning to pick up their blush in the same style as the highlight!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get the No7 wipes when I have these vouchers they end up costing £3 and they are seriously the best wipes ever :))

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab post, thank you. I usually end up panic buying something or completely forgetting until the voucher has expired. I really want to try that highlighter! x
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Radiance Booster looks intriguing, I might have to go and have a look! I've got my voucher sitting here waiting to be used!

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The highlighter looks and sounds amazing! Such a great price too x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the highlighter. Also recommend their eyeshadow sticks and single eyeshadows! (I love the shade Wheatsheaf for a natural, everyday eye.) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a love/hate relationship with No.7 vouchers because I love receiving discount but it just makes me spend more! This has given me some great ideas of what to buy though x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete