Thursday 24 July 2014

Beauty Empties





I haven’t done an empties post in so long, and in all honesty it is purely because I haven’t had any products to show. They have either been products I have featured in empties posts before or I’ve accidently thrown them out before I took pictures for the post…oops!  But finally I have enough products gathered to show you and tell you what I’ve thought about them!
There is a lot of skincare/body care featuring in this post because I just use them up a lot quicker than make-up.

Sugar Crush Body Butter
I absolutely love this range by Soap and Glory- I wish they had a body spray in this scent! I have already repurchased it since finishing that pot! It smells exactly like Coca Cola. I would normally save this for my night time body moisturiser because it is just that little bit thicker than your normal body lotion, but it does give amazing long lasting moisture to the body without feeling overly heavy and sticky. 

Liz Earle Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion
I impulse-purchased this a couple of months ago when I was not getting much sleep and looking particular panda-eyed. This paired with my beloved Origins GinZing Eye-Cream is a match made in heaven. It really helped with the darkness that had appeared under my eyes. It feels so lovely and refreshing to use in the mornings to help wake you up!

Just Cavalli
This quickly became my favourite perfume this year. So much so that I finished it within 7 months! I bought it with my Boots points around Christmas-time as a treat for myself and I just absolutely love it! I am so bad at describing scents but I feel if you like Alien you will like this. I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging- snake print just is not my thing but I really adore the scent and I would thoroughly recommend that you give this a sniff!

Origins GinZing Moisturiser
As already mentioned in this post I am a big fan of their GinZing Eye-Cream and when I had just purchased that I felt I needed all things GinZing and bought their moisturiser. I have already bought a new pot of this I love it that much. I don't think I have felt so strongly about a moisturiser before. It completely brightens up my complexion and since it smells of oranges (yuuum) it feels really refreshing on the skin! It is really moisturising on the skin and a little goes a really long way! So this post has lasted me nearly 4 months! 

Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette
You all know my feelings about this little palette. I bought this two Christmas' ago and have used it pretty much everyday since! I use at least one of the colours from this either for blending, base colour or highlight. As you can see I do still have some of the shadows left but I have completely finished Naked 2 which was my favourite colour from the palette and Venus is on its last legs. So I did order another one a few days ago because honestly I would be lost without this palette. I have it in my make-up bag everyday and bring it where-ever I go. It is the perfect everyday palette but I have used it to help create night-time looks too! 

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
The lazy girls perfect body moisturiser. I'm sure we have all been there where we just can not be bothered with doing a proper whole body moisturize but we know we should. This is my third or forth can of this and although it is expensive I always get full use out of it- it is usually on offer every couple of weeks too FYI! 
It literally does what it says on the tin, you just spray it all over your body, do a quick rub in and your good to go! It's definitely not as intense as the Sugar Crush body butter but it is perfect for a quick fix!

So those are the products that I have used up over the past couple of months. I'm going to wait until I have another batch of completely new products that I can share with you before I do another one of these posts.  


5 comments:

  1. I loooove the scent of Sugar Crush, I really wish they did a body spray version too! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soap and glory, and i really want to get the naked basics! Looks amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really want to try the Origins GinZing moisturiser! :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always take the Naked Basics palette with me when I'm going away, it's just so versatile! I use the black shade as eyeliner too xx

    ReplyDelete