Saturday 15 December 2012

Empties #3

Hello Lovelies!

I have been sitting looking at this pile of empty products for well longer than I should be, so I decided to get in gear and get another empties post up so I can finally throw the packaging out and start collecting all over again!

I have been collecting these since I've done the last post so I suppose there is a good few products!



Firstly is this Tresemme hair spray, I literally thought that this bottle was never ending! I've had it so long I can't actually remember when I bought it (great value for money though!) I lost the top for it a long time ago but that didn't affect the product, it was just abit annoying! Overall it was a good hair spray, did the job. Would I repurchase it? Not at the moment just because it took me so long to finish this one I want to give something else a go!

Next is something I must have in most of my empties/favourites posts from before and it is the Hask Argan Oil. This stuff is a god send! I use it every time I wash my hair to make it feel and look healthier! Nothing I don't like about this product, it's Holy Grail material! Would I repurchase it? Yes I already have!

Another Holy Grail item finished and it is my Soap and Glory Hand Food! I have had this one since the beginning of the year and kept it in my hand bag. Considering I use this quite a lot it's lasted quite a while! I love everything about this product, the packaging, the scent, what it does for my hands! It's all good! I think I'll be picking up the full sized one next time! Would I repurchase it? Definitely! Love it!

Another make up item, the L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss. It's been so long since I bought one of these I think they've changed the packaging! This is the best liquid eye liner I've used. I love the foam tip applicator  the formula...everything! This has last me for ages too so it's good value for money! Would I repurchase it? Definitely the next time I'm in Boots!

Finally a hair product I have finished. My trusty Batiste! I couldn't be without this. I use the Brown coloured one so I'm not left with white streaks in my hair which is never a good look! I love the smell of this and I find it works brilliantly. The big cans always last me ages. I think this has been the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. Love it! Would I repurchase it? I will once I run out of the many many back ups I have!

So there's another round of empties done! I can finally throw out all of these things and start on another batch! 




11 comments:

  1. Batiste sounds so amazing! I keep seeing reviews of it and I want to try it out so bad!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it!:) It's often on offer so keep an eye on it! ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love Soap and Glory hand food too! It's amazing and smells lovely! I also much prefer the brunette Batiste to the white one! White hair is not great. Haha :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't be without it haha! Definitely! powdery hair is not a good look! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Soap and Glory products and they have some awesome offers on in Boots at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes! I'm hoping that the big gift set won't be sold out by the time I go to Boots tomorrow! Christmas pressie to myself! ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with the Soap and Glory "Hand Food" it is amazing, it actually does what it says! I also can't live without Batiste Dry Shampoo!
    I love your blog, keep up the good work!

    http://beautyin1place.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love HandFood alot. I use it t nighttime and the scent it just to die for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the TREsemmé, it's amazing! great post :)

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had soap and glory here in the philippines.

    ReplyDelete