Monday 22 February 2016

Urban Decay Brow Beater


I have been committed to the NYX brow pencil for a long time now. Its cheap, cheerful and gets the job done. But lately I have been getting bored (beauty blogger problems) and have been itching to try something new. So after seeing Karen (LovelyGirlieBits) rave about the Urban Decay offering I went straight out and purchased it. I am a big fan of Urban Decay make-up so I had high hopes for this, especially after hearing Karen's reviews on it. 

The shade I went for was Neutral Brown, because out of all of the shades I felt it was the most versatile and best suited for my brows. That is the one thing I will say about this product- is that there are not a lot of shades in the range. I am hoping that Urban Decay plan to add more because I really do think everyone will adore this and it would be amazing if they could have shades that would suit most people. 


When I first tried this I had flashbacks to when I first tried the Anastasia Brow Whiz, it was love at first application. As you can see from the pictures the nib on the pencil is absolutely tiny. Which makes it perfect to mimic brush hairs. It is very hard to go over board with products like this. It is so easy to gradually build up the brows when you are using something like this, compared to something thicker or a pomade. The colour is absolutely perfect for my brows. It is perfect for everyday on its own, and if I wanted to amp it up I would use my Inglot Brow Gel which is another absolute staple in my make-up bag.

Even the spoolie on this is amazing, it is really thin and sturdy. It really is the little details that make a product like this so nice to use. Plus the packaging is gorgeous! It won't break the bank at €18.50 and is available from Debenhams online or from Urban Decay make-up counters nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment