Thursday 4 February 2016

My Tanning Essentials | Cocoa Brown & WOW Brown


 If you know me at all, you will know that I am an absolute tan-aholic. I am naturally very pale (see-though!) so it is a rare occurrence that you'll see me without tan. I am a creature of habit when it comes to my tan and I am very loyal to certain brands. I have tried the majority of tans on the market and because I am so fair alot of them tend to look completely over the top on me. I have found three products that I absolutely love, that never let me down and that I always have in my collection. So if you are a lady with fairer skin, these would be the products I would recommend for you.


Cocoa Brown 1hr Tan
If there is ever a time where I don't have a bottle of this in my collection, there is something very wrong. This is my holy grail tan and I could never be without it. You can leave it on for one hour like it says on the bottle, or if you want a more intense shade you can leave it on over night to develop. It gives a gorgeous golden glow, that doesn't look orange, muddy or green. It is the most natural tan that I have ever found. It is a moose formula that is slightly tinted so you can see where you're putting it- so no dodgy streaks! When you shower it off, just let the water wash it away- I don't use any shower gels or body washes. With this there is no "fake tan smell" it has a gorgeous scent but it doesn't really linger so if you're not a fan of it you don't need to worry about it. I really can't recommend this tan enough, for the price you can't go wrong so go out and give it a go!  


 Wow Brown Ready to Glo Dark Tanning Liquid
This is a more recent addition to my tanning routine. This is what I use when I want to look intense dark but not unnatural looking. This is a tinted liquid so like the Cocoa Brown you can see where you are putting it which avoids any mishaps! A little goes a long way with this tan which I love. This gives a gorgeous deep glow with a slight red undertone on me, so it really does look like you've gotten a natural tan in the sun. This can last up to 7 days on me if I look after it properly, and when it does start to come off it always fades instead of coming off in patches. It has a lovely, light scent too it. I love when tans avoid the traditional biscuit scent. If you are looking for a tan for a night out or if you just like a darker everyday tan, this is your go-to! I really love this tan and again it is one that I wouldn't be without now!


























Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze
This is what I use for maintaining my tan. A couple of days after applying my main tan, I will pop this on at night just for a bit of a top up. I use this all over my body and my face, because of the formula of the moisturiser it will not clog your pores so it is safe to use on the face. This has the same scent as the 1hr tan which is quite pleasant. This is a nice top up mid way through the week just to add a little bit more colour and to even things out if the tan underneath starts to fade. If I wanted a very natural colour I would just use this on its own for a few nights to build up a colour. It leaves my skin feeling lovely and moisturised too. If you don't like an overly intense colour, give this a go! It's nice because you can build it up to the colour you want and it moisturises your skin at the same time- win, win!

So those are my top 3 picks at the moments for tanning. I couldn't live without them and they are complete essentials in different ways. I recommend you give these a go, and let me know how you get on!

2 comments:

  1. Ive fallen massively out of love with tanning recently and i think its because i just couldnt find one that didnt look natural, i am 'see through' too and these sound soo good!
    Will definitely hunt these down!
    Frankie Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding the tan for you makes such a difference! It makes tanning so much easier! x

      Delete