Saturday 4 July 2015

Micro Pedi Nano



Since it is coming into the Summertime and the weather is (slowly) getting warmer, it is time to break out the shorts and sandals (one day event here in Ireland) I'm not going to lie, my feet were not a pretty sight up until I received the Micro-Pedi in the post. It just get really lazy when it comes to my feet, maybe because they aren't on display 90% of the year and I just can't be bothered with all that effort. But when the Micro Pedi landed in my post box I decided to step it up and make the change. 

I can't actually get over how amazing this little machine is! I feel like a new woman after using it for a couple of weeks and I am 100% converted. First of all the size of it is so dinky, it fits perfectly in your hand. All you do is switch it on (battery operated) and the file starts to spin. You just run it against any areas of dry skin on your feet and it exfoliates it off for you. The first time I used it I couldn't believe how soft my feet felt afterwards. I drenched my feet in a heavy foot cream and the next morning they were softer than I think they have ever been! 

The Micro-Pedi's are normally on offer so keep an eye out and even though it is a little bit expensive you only have to buy it once and it will last you ages. It really is a tool that I won't be without again! Such a quick and easy step that makes such a difference! It is currently on offer for €29.99 here!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing and i love how small it is. I will have to look into one of these x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found something that works, let me know about the long term results.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete