Monday 20 July 2015

Kinvara Absolute Cleansing Oil


 There has been a lot about the Kinvara Skincare range all over social media lately, and we all know I have yet to meet a bandwagon I haven't jumped on yet so of course I decided to have a nosey and see what the hype was about. As far as I can tell there are three items in the range, a cleanser, moisturiser and a serum. So I picked up what I thought would be the easiest thing to test out - the oil cleanser. My skin is very particular - it knows what it likes and it doesn't take long to show me what it doesn't so I thought I would find out quickly if this worked for me. 

I have never properly tried out an oil cleanser before, and with having slightly oily skin I thought it would be a bit unnatural to apply it all over my face. Which to be fair it did at first, it's a very strange feeling rubbing an oil all over your dry skin and make-up. But I quickly learned that the oil broke down my make-up so quickly and much easier than anything I had used before. I have been getting back into wearing a little bit of liquid eyeliner along my top lash line and this just wipes it all away with minimal effort. It has a very slight natural scent of eucalyptus which doesn't over-power while cleansing but is a nice addition to the product. I tend to use one or two pumps for my entire face, I rub it between my hands and then massage it onto my skin. Once I think all my make-up is broken up I take a warm, damp face cloth and buff it off my skin.

If you have sensitive skin I would definitely recommend you give this a go. All the ingredients are listed on the back and is nothing there that you can't understand (or pronounce!) and it also says that there are no parabens, artificial colours, fragrances, SLS, nasties and no animal testing. Kinvara is available across Ireland in health food shops and also online here.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo this sounds great! I don't know if it's available in Australia but I'm going to check it out.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete