Saturday 20 April 2013

Spring NOTD


Hello Lovelies! 

Just a quick post from me today, last night I was just in one of those moods. I'm just so sick of the weather here, it has been really up and down and to be honest I just needed a little bit of springtime cheer in my life. So I went to my nail polish drawer to see what I could come up with. I wanted some bright cheery nails, so I pulled out multiple combinations but eventually decided on this look. 

Models Own Balearic Cool and Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine in Pomegranate. I had bought Balearic Cool from ASOS before Christmas but never really had the chance to wear it (I'm sure we can all agree it's not the most Winter colour in the world!) up until now. I was originally going to pair it with Hedonist from Models Own but I decided that was a bit much so I took it back a notch and put Barry M Pomegranate on my "bling finger". 

I showed my mother my nails and she was not impressed..(blue nail polish just isn't her thing!) and I do realise this isn't to everybody's taste, and I probably will have to tone it down before I go to work on Monday!  Let me know what you think of this combination!




19 comments:

  1. I really like this combination:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue nail polish.. it's my favourite shade of polish :D xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to get in to it lately! It was never my first choice but lately I'm loving it xx

      Delete
  3. I love the pinky red! I need to get my little mitts on that, ha.

    Tilly @ www.lovetilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are such a pretty shape. These two shades look so cute together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combo! I reckon I might be sporting it soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours! So jealous of the shape of your nails! xo

    sarahleax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors, wish I had nice nails. I'm so glad that I found your blog. It's amazing and you have a new follower here :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pomegranate was the one I gave up to buy Papaya instead, now I want to get pomegranate as well :( The colour looks great, not surprising since it is Barry M!

    Thanks for leaving me your link from the bbloggers chat, you have a great blog :)
    Kay.
    www.baninibeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're nails look sooo lovely! Love the colour combo. I'm so impressed with the Gelly Nails! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unsure where the 1 nail different trend came from but i'm obsessed with it! xx

    http://lhdc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blue is such a pretty colour, and this combo really works well. :D
    I've not tried the Barry M Jelly's yet, really need to get my hand on them soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blue is so nice. I love models own nail varnish. Xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete