Wednesday 9 January 2013

NOTD | MUA Nail Constellation




Hello Lovelies!

I wanted to show you my nails. Nothing new or ground breaking here and you've all seen it before! Office appropriate? Probably not! Interesting? Hells yes!

I've used the MUA Nail Constellation in Gemini (even though I'm a Pieces...) and Sally Hansen's Nail Polish in Delphinium. I did spend a half an hour doing it so it wasn't the easiest of looks to do, but in my opinion completely worth it!

I know I'm abit late jumping on the band wagon with this nail look...is it completely over? I'm off to show it off it work now and see what they think! 





15 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! love the colours together. Nah it's not over at all! I'd wear it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!
    It's so professional looking well done!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this one, tried it with the Libra one at the weekend and I made such a mess! Good idea to just have it as an accent nail- on every one was a bit much for me!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very messy process isnt it?haha xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like the tasty decoration balls you put on cakes! Have to try this <3

    lurchhoundloves.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I thought that too when I was buying it!:D xxx

      Delete
  5. Such a good combo! Love that Sally Hansen Colour! =) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!:) It really is beautiful! and such good quality!xxx

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the colour of the nail polish combined with the beads, I've seen these before, my sister has them and I am in love! I have some nail caviar to try out, I think it's similar to this :) definitely still in fashion! I'd say that this look could be timeless ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Haha I really do love the look even though it's not all that practical! xx

      Delete
  7. Love the nail colour and the beads ... I may need to pick them up and try this look at home ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete