Thursday 17 January 2013

January Wishlist!

Hello Lovelies!

Before I head of to work on yet another miserable rainy day I thought I would share what is on my wishlist at the moment! I have a review at work today and I'm absolutely petrified! Nothing like abit of online window shopping to get rid of the nerves! I'm also heading to Dublin at the weekend so hopefully I'll be able to pick up a few bits & bobs there!


1. Zara Office Bag 2. Pink Hightop Converse 3. Laura Mercier Primer 
4. Zara Scarf 5. Lauren Conrad Beauty 6. ASOS Leather Sleeved Top

Fingers crossed I won't go OTT with the spending this weekend! 



9 comments:

  1. I had a pair of those converse when I was little , loveeee them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I LOVE Laura Mercier foundation primer! I bought exactly the same as that from Asos except the sleeves were short t shirt sleeves and they were a really finny shape so I returned it! The Zara bag is so lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks fo letting me know hun! I was gonna buy it this weekend but I mightnt now! xx

      Delete
  3. I've wanted that Zara bag for a while think I'm going to give in and buy it! The Laura Mercier foundation primer is seriously amazing, totally worth the money! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same I was hoping it would be in the sale but no such luck!xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The LC book is amazing - I got it for Christmas!

    Ambi xx

    www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love that leather sleeved top!

    ReplyDelete