Monday 27 August 2012

MAC | Naked Lip Liner

Hello Lovelies!

This is the last purchase from my MAC haul. I repurchased my beloved Hue lipstick but I wanted something to go along with it to make it last a little longer, as I find that I am constantly topping up my lipstick through out the day and my lipsticks run out alot quicker. I am a massive fan of my nudes & pink lipsticks so I thought I would make a little investment in a nude lip liner.


I love wearing lip liner when I'm wearing a red or more brighter colours because I think it makes your lips look bigger and neater and it also makes the colour last longer.

I never thought of purchasing a nude lip liner because I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but since adding this to my collection the difference is amazing! It does make my lips look bigger and better but I find that I don't need to re apply my lipstick as much.


It is a lovely pinky peach "natural" colour so you would get away with wearing this under so many lipsticks so I know I will get my money's worth out of this (€15 incase you were wondering...sob!)


X

12 comments:

  1. This looks like the best lip liner for a nude lip! I'm so checking this out next time im at a mac counter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of using a nude lip liner! Such q cute post!

    If you have a spare moment, I'd love for you to check out my blog and let me know what you think?
    www.emma-louwagstaff.blogspot.co.uk

    Hope you're well!

    E-L xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried a MAC product but they all sound amazing, I just can't condone spending that much money :( If i could I defo would! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same...I love having a splurge:D xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh great idea to pair it with brighter lippies. It's fantastic on the waterliner as an eye brightener too believe it or not x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to have a try of it for that:D xx

      Delete
  5. I want to try this shade! I personally love the boldly bare lip liner paired with hue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good idea, investing in a nude lip Liner. It'll save you money in the long run. Nice post!

    www.theballetgirlblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete