Friday 24 August 2012

Favourite Perfume of the Moment


Hello Lovelies!

Just a quick post to day to show you the perfume that I have been loving over the past while. 
Its called Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears. 

I've actually had this perfume for quite a while but never really wore it until this week. I'm not brilliant at describing scents so I went to my good friend Google who said...The fragrance features sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber. 

So there you are! I have been wearing this pretty much none stop for the past week. I also love that you don't need to keep topping it up as the smell lingers for quite a while after you spray.

I've gotten quite a few complements on my perfume this week..everybody loves a good compliment right? 

X

7 comments:

  1. I really want to try these perfumes out. Everyone raves about them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice! They are really strong so they might not be to everyones taste! x

      Delete
  2. I am terrible at describing scents as well! The way Google described it makes it sounds amazing though - I will definitely have to smell this soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't describe a scent for my life, haha good old Google! This might sound weird but I've never owned a perfume, i've had body spray but that's about it . . .I think i'm going to have to invest in one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you'll have to go on a sniffing spree:D xx

      Delete