Saturday 4 August 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Hello Lovelies!

I have been dying to get my hands on this little beauty for sooo long, but one of the disadvantages of living in the countryside is that it is practically impossible to get any recent releases so I either have to order most things online or make a journey for a bit of a shopping trip..(Like I need any excuse for that!)


So I finally got my paws on this and I thought I would share my thoughts on it. Since I am obsessed with doing my nails this is the perfect thing for me! I hate the smell of normal nail polish remover and I am so clumsy so I always spill some when I'm removing my nail polish! So really this is a match made in heaven!


Basically it is a little pot with a massive sponge with a hole inside. The sponge is soaked in nail polish remover so all you have to do is dip your finger in, twist it around, wait for a few seconds and then when you take your finger out the nail polish is gone. 
It doesn't have that horrible smell either it says on the container that it has a Red Fruit and Vanilla fragrance. It smells delish! It's also acetone free so its not harsh on your nails or cuticles!

It defiantly does work, the only bad thing I have to say about it is that its really hard to get your finger in enough to get all the nail polish off. That might be just me and my little stumpy fingers though!

I defiantly will be repurchasing this purely because it makes removing my nail polish so much less hastle. It is on the slightly pricey side at €6.99 but I do think it's worth it if you paint your nails alot, like me! 


X

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! It's amazing :) I'm glad you managed to get hold of one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you should have seen me when I bought it...I literally RAN to it in the shop!x

      Delete
  2. I really love this, so handy to have because i paint my nails all the time too! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it doesn't have the horrible smell!:) x

      Delete
  3. its sold out wherever i go at the moment, so annoying, i need this! haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I literally jumped on it when I seen it! X

      Delete
  4. I need this in my life! I am forever painting nail and i always find removing it such a chore.
    Super lovely blog, it looks really cute :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helps! I hate taking off my nail polish too! Haha x

      Delete
  5. I really want to try this! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award check out my blog for info :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Products like this save my life, I don't think I could justify the price tag but I know Boots has some much cheaper alternatives that do a similar thing. Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to keep an eye out for them! I like using the little wipes too! Really handy xx

      Delete