Sunday 15 July 2012

The Everyday Make Up Routine

Hello Lovelies,

I really wanted to do a post just to show what I put on my face on a day to day basis..and yes unfortunately I do need all these products to make me look half decent through-out the day!


Firstly for my base I have been using Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation which I apply using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. And just incase I look too shiny I use a tiny bit of powder to get rid of that oily look and to set my make up also. Next I use my Sleek Contour Kit and contour my (non-existent) cheek bones! I do tend to change my blusher from day to day but my "go-to" blusher is "Mocha" from MAC. Its just a gorgeous matt rosey pink colour but a light hand is needed as it is so incredibly pigmented!
For my eyes I fill in my eyebrows using my Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Hazel...I'm not a huge eyebrow person but I do feel abit odd not having my eyebrows filled in! Then I use a small bit of Catrice's eyeshadow base to keep my shadow on for most/all of the day...and lately I have been using my Inglot pallet for my everyday eyeshadow look. Specifically using the colours 355 which is a gorgeous matt cream(perfect for all over the lid) and 337 which is another matt colour in a medium brown. Then I curl my eyelashes and layer up the mascara..My favourite mascara is Maybelline Falsies which is just amazing! I also love Benefits "They're Real' mascara but I hate using it up because its so fricking expensive! Wagh! Then depending on my mood I either line my eyes in brown or black eyeliner.
Finally using a quick layer of MAC's Hue (new favourite lipstick of all time!) I'm ready to go about my day! 


X

8 comments:

  1. I see this wake me up foundation everywhere! everyone seems to have it, I must invest when my Double Wear runs out.

    Fab blog hunni:)

    http://buttons-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually is amazing! Mine's run out and I'm devestated! thank you so much! I love yours! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great products! Thanks for checking out my blog!
    I'm following you now!
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!! I really want to get the Sleek Contour kit, we can't get them in Dublin for some reason. I may pick one up when I'm in Manchester next week, I've heard nothing but good things about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun:) I think everywhere in Ireland its pretty much sold out in! :( I got mine off ebay if thats any help! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I've not tried and Inglot eyeshadows yet but have heard great reviews and will de be picking some up! I'm having a friend send me over some Rimmel Wake up foundation soon and am so excited to finally try it!

    ReplyDelete