Monday 16 July 2012

7 Deadly Sins Tag


Hello Lovelies!

I have seen this tag sooo much on different peoples blogs, and its actually one of my favourite tags to read or even watch on YouTube so I thought I would give it a go! Hope you enjoy! 



1.GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item is my Elf Lipsticks which I got for €1.70 on the ELF website, I got the color "Seductive" and I love the colour, Its a nice pinky red colour but I wouldn't wear it in an everyday look it would be more for a night out. It has a lovely berry scent too!
My most expensive make-up item is my NARS duo. It cost me €32 from the ASOS website. (ouchy) I do love this duo, I got Isolde and they are gorgeous everyday colours and amazingly pigmented!

2.WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
The beauty item that I have a love/hate relationship with is defiantly cream blushers. I adore the look that they give but every time I apply it on myself it either goes all patchy and blotchy or I can't get the amount right..wagh!
The product that I found it really hard to get was the Urban Decay NAKED pallet, I ended up getting it on eBay (actually worked out cheaper..yay) because I couldn't find it anywhere! 

3.GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Since I don't normally eat my beauty products I'm going to go with delicious SMELLING beauty products for this one. I absolutely love my Vaseline Coca Butter...It smells delish and I love putting this on after a shower. Its such an amazing moisturiser!

4.SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
This one is easy, I always forget to highlight! I love to contour but the poor highlighting side of things gets lost along the way! I don't think I've found my perfect highlighter yet...the one that actually makes me want to do it every day! I've recently bought the Me Me Me highligher so hopefully it will be the one for me!

5.PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I think the product that gives me the most self confidence is mascara. I love having full voluminous lashes and I tend to look abit googly eyed without mascara on so I wouldn't leave the house without at least one coat of mascara!

6.LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Physically I love nice big eyes and nice arms and personality wise I love a good sense of humour and good manners!

7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I love getting perfumes as gifts! I'm dying to try Miss Dior Cherie, so if anyone generous is reading do feel free! I also love getting eyeshadows, particularly MAC one's as I'm trying to fill my pallet and failing miserably!

If you've done this tag please leave it in the comments because I love reading them! 

X

5 comments:

  1. I love this tag, should really get round to doing it some point soon! Miss Dior Cherie is lovely, definitely try and get your hands on it, it's my favourite summer perfume :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to read yours! :)
      Miss Dior is definatly going to be my next purchase! I cant wait! :D xxx

      Delete
    2. I'm doing a makeup bag post tonight so i'll try and get this tag done tomorrow! yesss, if you like summery floral scents then you won't regret it! Let me know what you think when you get round to purchasing it xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! Please could you check mine out at www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just followed your blog hun, Its really good..you have amazing style! :) xx

    ReplyDelete