Thursday 6 November 2014

November Beauty Favourites


I seriously can not believe that we are almost in December. 2015 is coming at us fast and furiously! I have been on a (kind of) spending ban the past month, trying to save for Christmas presents but ironically all products in this months favourites are new to me. In my defence all the make up is from the "drugstore" and the skincare product was on a deal! With that in mind, lets go through my favourites.
 

Origins Out of Trouble Mask
If you follow me on Twitter, you will have seen that I was having serious skin problems the past while. So I decided to do a complete skincare overhaul and change out alot of products. A few weeks ago there was an offer on in Boots where you could get three Origins facemasks for €30, such amazing value so of course I had to purchase! I am in love with all three that I got, but the one that I found made the most difference to my skin was the "Out of Trouble" mask. It is a completely white mask that you apply and leave on for 10 minutes. When I wash this off my skin feels squeaky clean and I feel like my pores have gotten a good deep clean. It is such a handy mask for a mid-week treat and then I will use a more hardcore one at the weekend.

NYX HD Concealer
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago after being recommended it by the lovely Leanne.  I have been reaching for this everyday since getting it. My NARS creamy concealer ran out last month and since I couldn't justify paying another €30 for it right before Christmas I have been using this. It is amazing coverage without looking too caked on. I use this for both under my eyes and on blemishes/redness and I think it works perfectly on both. They have an amazing shade range so I would definitely recommend you check it out if you are looking for a good quality lower-end concealer! 

Leanne

 Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
I have been getting back into wearing liquid eyeliner on my upper lash-line the past couple of weeks. I have been going between a few different options but once I got my hands on this I stuck with it. I think it is the easiest way of applying liquid eyeliner (you really have to be confident around liquid eyeliner- it senses your fear!) and it lasts all day on me. I have hooded eyes so alot of eyeliners tend to transfer to the top of my eyelid but I found this one really good at staying where it is meant to! 


 Bourjois Smoky Stories | Good Nude
 I have done a full review on this palette here so I won't go on about it too much. I just love the shades in this quad, they are all cool-toned which I tend to reach for more. The shadows are really pigmented and super easy to blend. The glitter in the middle is perfect for layering on top to add a bit of festiveness to the look. 


Rimmel East End Snob Lip-Liner
I think everyone has been going abit crazy for this lip liner since Amelia Liana said that she thinks it is a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk. Slightly easier on the pocket than the Charlotte Tilbury one, so I decided to pick it up and give it a go. I never used to reach for a lipliner, I never really seen the point and just thought it was an extra, unnecessary step. But I have been converted! When I line my lips they look so much fuller, more even in shape and colour. This shade is a typical dusky rose pink so it looks almost like my natural lip colour. It is extremely matte so when I apply lipstick on top it adheres so much better to it and makes it last so much longer! I have been wearing this on an everyday basis just on its own with a bit of Nuxe Reve De Miel on top.


NYC Sunny Bronzer 
Again I have done an entire post dedicated to this bronzer. When my regular bronzers just weren't doing it for me anymore I had to go on the hunt for an alternative. There was alot of hype around this bronzer a few years ago, and rightly so. It is a lovely natural looking bronzer that I apply all over my face to give myself a bit of color and glow. Like I said in my original post I think the packaging lets it down a little bit, but for the product inside I am willing to put up with it. 


So that is it for this months favourites. I can't believe the next time I write one of these posts we will be at the start of a new year! What products have you been loving this month?


1 comment:

  1. Great picks! That Out of Trouble mask sounds amazing! Also, I've heard really good things about that NYX concealer, I want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete