Thursday 24 October 2013

October Empties



Hello Lovelies!

I haven't done an empties post in awhile, and this is because I kept forgetting to save the packaging of the empty products I finished up...oopsie! So eventually I gathered together enough empties to share with you in a post! I love writing up these posts because you can do quick reviews of individual products that you mightn't get around to reviewing or mightn't need a full post dedicated to them! So on with this months empties...

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser
 I absolutely loved this product, I bought this about 3 months ago or when it first came out in Ireland and I just think it is an amazing idea! I have done a full review of it here. But I am seriously lazy when it comes to applying moisturiser to my body and this made it 100 times easier! You literally spray and rub it, it couldn't be any easier! I love the smell of the Cocoa one too. I will definitely be repurchasing this but I think I will try the Aloe one next!
 
Gilette Satin Care Olay
I can't even remember buying this, it has lasted me so long! I love the way this makes my legs feel after shaving, they always feel nice and moisturised afterwards compared to other shaving gels I've used in the past which have left my legs feeling dry and "tight". It foams up lovely and makes shaving so easy and quick! I would definitely recommend this!
 
Seche Vite Topcoat
I bought this back in March when I went a little mad in Boots one weekend...(it was my Birthday in my defence) and I have been obsessed ever since! This polish is actually amazing. It drys literally in seconds, makes your manicure last so much longer and the bottle I found lasted ages! I will definitely be repurchasing this and when I do I will post a more in depth review on it!
 
Soap & Glory Hand Maid
For the OCD in me I have been carrying around this little bottle of hand sanitiser the past couple of months and I have to say I was a little bit sad when it ran out. It smells so much nicer than your average hand sanitiser and as far as I could tell it did the job well without drying out my hands. I'll definitely buy another one of these because they are so handy for throwing in your handbag!
  
L'oreal Paris 3 in 1 Micellier water
I have recently done a comparison post on different Micellier waters including this one so if you want to have a read of that you can do so here. But I was extremely impressed with this offering from L'oreal and I have already repurchased it!
 
John Frieda Volume Conditioner
I actually finished both the Shampoo and Conditioner in this range but of course I forgot to hold on to the Shampoo so I'm afraid the conditioner will just have to represent both! I am totally in love with this shampoo & conditioner set! It feels so lovely and luxurious and gives my hair amazing volume. It's completely affordable and you can pick it up in Boots. I have already repurchased this too surprise surprise!
 
Batiste Dry Shampoo
And finally, no empties post would be complete from me without the bottle of Batiste thrown in! This is the one for Brunettes and I prefer it to the normal one I get. This one has a tint of colour in it so you're not left with massive grey patches in your hair that you have to spend ages trying to rub in! I have another bottle of this on the go at the moment but I might pick up something different next time, if you have any other dry shampoo recommendations do let me know!
 
So those are my empties that I can now finally throw them out and start hording again for another post!




4 comments:

  1. I think Batiste is as good as any of the more expensive dry shampoo brands, I return to it again and again! Great post, I love that L'Oreal micellar, too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have included three of my staple products in this post - the John Frieda volume shampoo, the micellar water and the Seche Vite top coat. I love them all :) great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that John Freida range as well, it's easily one of my faves :)


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seche Vite is amazing! I really like it too :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete