Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Beauty Favourites



Hello Lovelies!

Another month down, another monthly favourites post. I have discovered alot of different products this month that I have been loving and using consistently throughout the past couple of weeks. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - Hot Pepper
I think this has been the biggest discovery for me this month. I was so excited about these being released and the one I fell in love with was the very bright Hot Pepper which is an orange toned red. It is amazingly long lasting on the lips, literally no need for touch ups- one layer will do you the whole day. It feels so lovely on my lips too, unlike most matte lipsticks it is not drying at all and feels really nice and creamy on the lips.

No.7 Lash Impact Mascara
Another recent release that excited me greatly was this new mascara from No.7. My lashes have been looking so lovely and voluminous this past month and it is all down to this mascara. I love everything about it from the packaging (red & glittery what more could you want?!) to the voluminous lashes I have after using it. It gives such darkness and volume to my lashes and it also holds a curl amazingly well. I have a big rambly post already up about this which you can read here if you want to see before and after pictures of how it makes my lashes look!

Liz Earle Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion
This was a random purchase a few weeks ago, I think Liz Earle had free shipping and I decided to take advantage. I had been wanting to try this for quite a while but just never got round to actually ordering it. I can tell you now if you suffer from dark under eye circles you need this in your life. I have been using this in combination with the Origins Ginzing eye cream and all the dark pigmentation from under my eyes has completely faded and disappeared. It feels lovely and refreshing on the eyes, I just pop a bit on a cotton pad and either sweep it over my eyes or let it soak a little if I'm feeling a little puffy.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Huckleberry
This was something I was on the hunt for for a while before I eventually got my hands on it. It just seemed to be sold out everywhere but eventually it came back into to stock on ASOS and I had it in my hands in a few days. This is yet another pastel nail polish (did I really need another one) A very baby blue which looks gorgeous on the nails. Blue is normally a colour I stay away from on the nails, but this shade has converted me. As with all the Gelly Hi Shine's the finish is gorgeous and they are amazingly long lasting! 

Cocoa Brown 1hr Tan- Dark*
Just when you thought you couldn't improve perfection Cocoa Brown upped their (already high) game. You know I love all things Cocoa Brown and have bought so many bottles of the 1hr tan I've lost count. So when I received this new release in the post I had it on within minutes. This is everything the original was, but darker! It gives a gorgeous intense colour in 60 minutes what more could you need? If you loved the original but lusted after a deeper tan, get your hands on this! 

So those are my monthly favourites for the month of April, I am currently in the process of changing my everyday makeup in preparation for the Summer months-excited! So I may have made a few bold online orders so expect plenty of reviews of more Summery makeup in the coming weeks!



3 comments:

  1. I think the 1 hour tan could be one of my favourites for this month too! I've been loving that recently
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick looks gorg! Must try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jelly polish is gorgeous I just love the baby blue shade for Spring <3 I also like the cocoa brown fake tan it works perfect for pale skin like mine and gives a nice natural finish xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete