Saturday 4 January 2014

2013 Top Products | Hair, Body & Skincare



Hello Lovelies!

Today is the second part of my favourite products of 2013 posts. In the last one I spoke all about make up, today is going to be more about hair and skincare!

Starting off with skincare, my all time favourite beauty discovery this year has without a doubt been Cocoa Brown tan. Since discovering this I haven't looked back, I use it every week and it has never let me down! It gives a gorgeous natural looking tan and lasts for ages! As you all know to help make a tan last longer you must moisturize, but I literally am so lazy when it comes to body moisturizing so the Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer has changed the way I look after my skin! It makes moisturizing your body so easy and fast, I would be completely lost without this! Definitely one of the stand out products of 2013. 

For facial skincare one product I couldn't be without this year was the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. I discovered this late last year and it has become a firm staple in my skincare routine since! It has completely changed the way my skin looks and feels and keeps break outs to a minimum! In the line of face masks, I have tried a lot this year and the one that I have stuck with has been the Una Brennan Pore Purifying Clay Mask. I picked this up in Boots on a whim and it has worked wonders on my skin since! It works so well at deep cleaning your skin but doesn't leave it feeling stripped or dried out.

For hair I have been on a mission this year to get big hair. A late discovery in this year has been the L'oreal TXT Spray which has been a complete revolutionary product! I just spray some of this at the roots of my hair and give it a little ruffle and boom..big hair! To go along side that I have been using my Denman Back Combing brush to death! Its perfect for giving that extra bit of va-voom to your hair for nights out and just an every day basis if you're like me! 

So there you have the second part of my top products of 2013. I am really looking forward to discovering lots new and exciting products for 2014! 


4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of those but I do like the sound of the Cocoa Brown Tan, I saw some in my local Primark and forgot all about getting some to try x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo and the Una Brennan mask would both be in my top skin picks!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realllllly want to try out the L'oreal TXT spray! Sounds exactly what my flat hair needs! :) x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this brush - love it! I really need to try the spray moisturiser - bet it makes life so much easier!
    Jayde x

    ReplyDelete