Thursday 6 June 2013

No.7 BB Lips | Blush Coral




Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are all having a good week! In Ireland we are having amazing weather, it's so sunny and warm (a very rare occurrence in Ireland!) so of course I took advantage and took some pictures outside! 

When one is handed a No.7 voucher in life..one MUST spend it! This is what went through my head in Boots last week. It would have just been a waste if I didn't spend it so I decided to do the right thing and head straight over to the No.7 counter and spend it as quick as I could! I have been lusting after the Clarins Instant Lip Perfectors since the first time I seen them but unfortunately €17 is just too much for me to spend on a lipgloss..so when I seen that No.7 had released the BB Lips (which lets be fair look pretty identical to the Clarins ones) I got very excited and knew that it was what I was going to purchase next time I got a voucher. 

Since getting this it has been a permanent fixture in my handbag! I have used it everyday without fail and have fallen a little bit in love with it! I am not normally a big lip gloss wearer. I hate the sticky feeling, the fact that your hair gets stuck in it and you have to keep topping it up. But this is not like that at all for me. I didn't find it sticky in the slightest which straight away gets a massive thumbs up from me! It is nicely pigmented so it gives a nice tint to your lips and if you want a stronger colour you can just layer up! I also found it incredibly long lasting on me, compared to other lipglosses I only had to reapply after eating and it stayed for the rest of the day! 

With the voucher I paid €4.50 which I think is an absolute bargain! I would definitely recommend checking these out if you have a No.7 voucher!


16 comments:

  1. oooh this colours looks so pretty and fresh!

    Layla xx

    http://www.layladbeauty.co.uk

    http://www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is gorgeous and a really interesting product. x

    http://perksofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this exact one and love it!! So pretty and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a really lovely colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I think I'll be picking up a few more:D xx

      Delete
  6. It does look pretty similar to the Clarins' one.
    What a bargain too :)

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a big price difference!:D xx

      Delete
  7. lovely colour!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks lovely! They've really intrigued me. I'm the same as you I really wanted to try the Clarins version but I just can't justify the money.

    Katie xxx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful shade - love it :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's such a lovely color! wow! Xx

    ReplyDelete