Monday 17 September 2012

Alison Claire Natural Beauty Body Lotion & Shower Gel


Hello Lovelies!

Recently the lovely people at Alison Claire sent me some very generous samples. So I just thought I would let you know what I thought of the products and the company in general.

Alison Claire is a company that makes products without the use of artifical chemicals, they use naturally sorced ingredients which is fantastic as it suits all types of skin types, including sensitive. Another amazing thing about the company is that all the products are made and blended by hand. On their website they say that they create "products so pure you could eat them" Now to be fair I wouldn't be testing out that theory myself but I was definitely impressed by the quality of the products I recieved.
These products came carefully packaged to me, including their booklet about all the different products that they offer. I love the packaging of the products themselves also. Simple but pretty at the same time.
The two products I recieved were the Rose Geranium Body Lotion and the Lemongrass Shower Gel.



Rose Geranium Body Lotion

On the website this lotion is described as "Charmingly fragrant and pampering" and I agree 100%. It is such a luxurous feeling product. I absolutely adore the scent it is so relaxing and soothing. It leaves the skin feeling fabulously moisturised and not at all greasy. A small bit goes along way. I love applying this after a relaxing bath. Another thing I love about it is that the smell lasts alot longer than most other body lotions that I use. I love catching the hint of the smell through-out the day.

Lemongrass Shower Gel

The first thing I noticed about this shower gel was the scent. It definatly has a strong scent which alot of people might not like in a shower gel but I love stepping out of the shower and having the aroma of the shower gel filling the room. Again this shower gel is quite luxurous feeling. It is quite different in the sense that it doesn't lather up like normal shower gels would. I kind of prefer this as I feel it is actually cleaning my body instead of just covering it in suds. I felt it leaves my skin feeling moisturised too which is also a bonus! I use this in the mornings as it's quite refreshing and the scent definitely wakes me up.

For the full size of these two products it would cost £12 for a 200ml bottle on the website here. I think these products are absolutely worth it because a little goes a long way...plus we all love to spash out on some fancy products now and again right? We totally deserve it!

The Alison Claire website ships worldwide which I think is fantastic and they have such a wide variety of products from shower gels to foot cream to lip balms. Speaking of I am definitely going to try the foot cream as it looks amazing!

Have you tried any of the Alison Claire products? I'd love to hear your recommendations.

X

2 comments:

  1. no i've never heard of this brand, looks good though

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete