Monday 23 January 2012

Benefit "They're Real" Mascara

I have been waiting to get this mascara for sooo fricking long! So I was super excited to finally get my hands on it! :) 

I bought it from my local Benefit counter for €25 *sharp intake of breath*
Yes I know it is extremely expensive for a mascara but I'm a girl that loves full thick long lashes (without wearing falsies) so I figured it was gonna be worth it.

One thing I did love was the brush,..Its a plastic one which I usually prefer because you can comb through the lashes easier,..the difference on this brush is it has longer teeth or whatever you would like to call them at the tip of it so it catches the lashes even in the very edge of your eye.
Its a lovely thick formula too which is always better because a little goes along way and you don't have to layer to get results.

I actually loved this product over all,..I had no problems with clumping even after several layers..it defiantly gives a much more voluminous lash look which is what it says it will do!



No comments:

Post a Comment