Monday 28 September 2015

Charlotte Tilbury | Bitch Perfect


 I have recently become obsessed with all things Charlotte Tilbury. I bought two items in the last month of hers and have been using them on an everyday basis since. I will blog about the other product in the next week or so, but I couldn't wait to show you this beautiful lipstick! This lipstick was not on my up until recently where I started to notice it pop up on a few peoples blogs and Instagram.

First of all look at the packaging...it's rose gold. I had to have it, if only for that- which does seem a bit obsessive but I just adore anything Rose Gold! So the packaging itself was just compete luxury and really helped justify that eye-watering price-tag. The shade itself is called "Bitch Perfect" which is possibly the most sassy named lipstick I own. The shade is just right up my street. It is a peach-toned pink which looks amazing with a tan. It is so amazingly pigmented and creamy. It feels so similar to a MAC Cream Sheen finish on the lips, so it's perfect for this time of year when its getting a bit cooler and you need the extra moisturisation on the lips. I have been wearing this on an everyday basis since I bought it, which I know I really shouldn't because of the price but I just can't seem to put it down.

The thing I like the most about this lipstick is that it really goes with any look. I have worn this with my everyday make-up look and a more smokey eye look. It compliments both looks and like I said earlier, it looks gorgeous with a tan. It seems to brighten up my complexion when I apply it. I am just addicted to it! It is expensive, but the quality of this product is just out of this world so I think if you want to treat yourself get down to Charlotte Tilbury and pick up a lipstick!

Charlotte Tilbury is available from Brown Thomas and this lipstick is available online here


8 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous shade! I really want to try some Charlotte Tilbury cosmetics!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shade - I must try a lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have lusted after this for quite a while, might have to bite the bullet & order it soon! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a beautiful shade!


    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bitch perfect so much! I own this one and love liberty which is from the matte range. I am a huuuuge fan of CT!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shade. I need some CT in my life.

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. CT lip products can do no wrong. I recently picked up Glastonberry and love it, and I'm sure I'll be picking up a few more shades from the Matte Revolution collection. I've been eyeing this one and it sounds like it'd be perfect for everyday wear.

    Cindy // www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete